With over 25 years’ experience in delivering professional legal qualifications, we have proudly earned our place as one of the largest law schools in the UK. Whatever your level of study or whatever your career aspirations, we will develop you into a commercially-focused and highly employable solicitor, barrister or legal professional.
The LLM Legal Practice (Barristers)
Our LLM Legal Practice (Barristers) incorporates BPP University Law School’s highly regarded Bar Professional Training Course , giving you the essential training you need to become a qualified barrister – and will be eligible to be called to the Bar of English and Wales (subject to meeting the qualifying session requirement of your Inn of Court).
In addition you can select from a range of LLM modules designed to help you gain additional knowledge and develop new skills and highly sought after by the profession to enhance your employability.
Why Choose BPP University Law School?
· Our Career Guarantee means if you do not secure a pupillage within six months of completing your LLM Legal Practice (Barristers), we will let you study another qualification (including the LPC) to further enhance your skills and employability free of charge (T&Cs apply)
· Select from a range of LLM modules designed to help you gain additional knowledge and develop new skills highly sought after by chambers
· Study advocacy in groups of four, the smallest standard group size of any provider
· Compete to be part of internship schemes offered by BPP University Law School with partner organisations to give you real world commercial work experience
· Access specialist careers advice from the moment you accept your place and up to 12 months after you complete your studies with us
· Get involved in practical legal work with our award-winning Pro Bono Centre
Join us at our open evenings and find out what it’s like to study at BPP University Law School.
With a mixture of presentations, informal discussions and interactive sessions, you can learn more about your programme of interest and discuss your career pathway with practicing legal professionals. Register your place.
Fees vary for the programme depending on which location you choose to study at. Part-time study may not run at all locations.
The LLM Legal Practice qualifies for a postgraduate loan of up to £10,280 from the Student Loans Company. Find out more.
We welcome students from all over the world. To learn more about entry requirements, including English language requirements, please visit our website.
Our Career Guarantee means if you do not secure a pupillage within six months of completing your LLM Legal Practice (Barristers), we will let you study another qualification (including the LPC) to further enhance your skills and employability free of charge (T&Cs apply). Find out more.