AllAboutLaw.co.uk | Terms & Conditions
AllAboutLaw.co.uk is a product of AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd.
The term ‘AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ or AllAboutCareers.com’ or ‘AllAboutLaw.co.uk’ or ‘AllAboutLLMs.com’ or ’AllAboutFinanceCareers.co.uk’ or ‘AllAboutSchoolLeavers.co.uk’ or ‘MyCareerSpringboard.org’ refers to the owner of the websites whose registered office is 25 Corsham Street, London, N1 6DR. Our company registration number is 06527117. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of these websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contain material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and written content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in these websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not reproduce any part of this site in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever, and such breach will be considered a breach of copyright. Unauthorised use of these websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time-to-time, these websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of these websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We may send you regular updates via email. You have the options to opt out of receiving emails from AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd or those we send on behalf of our clients.
- The views expressed on the AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd group of websites by third party contributors are not necessarily those of AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd.
- AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd reserves the right to delete or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
Terms & Conditions