Thank you for registering your interest with these selected law schools. They will be in touch with you soon!
AllAboutLaw.co.uk | Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
AllAboutLaw.co.uk is a product of AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd.
The term ‘AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ or AllAboutCareers.com’ or ‘AllAboutLaw.co.uk’ or ‘AllAboutLLMs.com’ or ’AllAboutFinanceCareers.co.uk’ or ‘AllAboutSchoolLeavers.co.uk’ or ‘MyCareerSpringboard.org’ refers to the owner of the websites whose registered office is Lytchett House, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FA. Our company registration number is 06527117. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of these websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contain material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and written content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in these websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not reproduce any part of this site in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever, and such breach will be considered a breach of copyright. Unauthorised use of these websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time-to-time, these websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of these websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We may send you regular updates via email. You have the options to opt out of receiving emails from AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd or those we send on behalf of our clients.
- The views expressed on the AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd group of websites by third party contributors are not necessarily those of AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd.
- AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd reserves the right to delete or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
AllAboutLaw Events | Acceptable Behaviour Policy
At AllAboutLaw, we are committed to creating a respectful and professional environment for all our event participants. To ensure that our events are productive, inclusive, and enjoyable for everyone, we have established the following Acceptable Behavior Policy. By participating in our events, you agree to adhere to these guidelines:
Mute When Not Speaking: To maintain a disturbance-free meeting environment, please keep your microphone on mute when you are not actively speaking. This ensures that background noise does not disrupt the conversation.
Use the 'Raise Hand' Feature: If you have a question or wish to contribute to the discussion, please use the 'Raise Hand' feature provided by the platform or the chat box. This allows for an organised and fair opportunity for everyone to participate.
Maintain a Professional Appearance: When your camera is on, present yourself in a professional and appropriate manner. Ensure that your surroundings are clean, well-lit, and free of distractions. If this is not possible, you may opt to use a virtual or blurred background.
No Eating or Smoking on Camera: Please refrain from eating or smoking during a meeting. Such behaviours can be distracting and are not conducive to a professional atmosphere.
Stay Focused: Pay attention and actively engage during the meeting. While taking notes is acceptable, avoid slouching, checking your phone, or engaging in unrelated activities like checking emails while someone is speaking.
Respectful Communication: In meetings and chat boxes, maintain respectful communication. Avoid making jokes, comments, or engaging in any other conversation that may be offensive or disruptive to others.
No Harassment or Bullying: Harassing or bullying any host or fellow attendee is strictly unacceptable. We have a zero-tolerance policy for any form of harassment.
Enforcement and Consequences: Breaches of this Acceptable Behavior Policy will be addressed at AllAboutLaw's discretion. Depending on the severity and nature of the violation, actions may include warning, temporary suspension, or complete removal from using AllAboutLaw's services.
We appreciate your cooperation in making AllAboutLaw events a welcoming and professional environment for all participants. If you witness any behaviour that violates this policy or have concerns, please don't hesitate to report it to our event organisers by emailing Billy Sexton (email@example.com).
Thank you for being a part of our community and helping us maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for all.
Prohibition of Automated Crawling, Scraping, and AI Interaction
1. No Automated Access: Users are expressly prohibited from accessing or interacting with the website using any robot, spider, scraper, automated querying tools, AI-based tools like ChatGPT, or other automated means, except for the purposes of search engine indexing as permitted by the website’s robots.txt file or with our express written permission.
2. Prohibition on AI-Based Tools: The use of AI-based tools, including but not limited to conversational agents like ChatGPT, to interact with, generate queries for, or extract information from the website is strictly prohibited, unless explicitly authorised in writing by us.
3. No Data Harvesting: Users must not use any automated means, including AI-based tools, to extract, collect, or gather content, data, or information from our website for any purpose, including but not limited to, data mining, data harvesting, or scraping.
4. Protection of Website Integrity: Users must not engage in any activity, using automated or AI-based tools, that interferes with, disrupts, or imposes an undue burden on the website or its infrastructure, or that attempts to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
5. Violation Consequences: Any use of automated or AI-based tools in violation of these terms may result in immediate termination of access to the website, and may subject the user to legal action, damages, and other remedies as per applicable laws. Each time the website is scraped in any of the ways outlined above, we will charge the organisation responsibile for this action a fee of £25,000.
6. Reporting Unauthorised Access: If you are aware of or suspect any unauthorized or automated access to the website, including through AI-based tools like ChatGPT, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions