SQE2 Preparation Course
Our SQE2 Exam Preparation Course is a short, intensive revision course to ensure you’re confident and fully prepared for the SRA’s centralised SQE2 assessments, which will test the practical legal skills of client interviewing, advocacy, legal writing, drafting and research, and case and matter analysis.
Through live tutor led sessions, you’ll practise and develop the key skills assessed for SQE2, receive exam tips, partake in revision activities, and complete practice assessments which replicate the style and content of the real SQE2 assessments.
Why choose this course?
- Confidence for the assessments, with plenty of practise in the exact type of oral and written skills assessments you’ll face.
- Benefit from our extensive experience in helping students develop the skills that will be assessed in SQE2.
- In depth tutor guidance and support from our experienced tutors, who are all practitioners. You'll get the chance to ask questions of our experts before the exam.
- Brand new resources developed specifically for SQE by our expert tutors, to guide you through the mock exams and answers for each skill.
- Enjoy flexible study – choose to study during the week or at weekends at one of our locations nationwide, or online.
Course start dates
We have intakes throughout the year, which you can see here.
- 2021/2022 £1,000
- 2022/2023 £1,000
- London Moorgate
- London Bloomsbury
- Distance Learning