SQE Law Essentials (SQELE)
Start your legal journey with our new SQE Law Essentials course, the first step for non-law graduates who want to learn the fundamentals of law and plan to progress to SQE1. This short online course will give you an introduction into the essentials of legal knowledge required for SQE1. This allows you to progress onto our SQE1 Preparation Course or LLM Legal Practice (SQE1&2) to qualify as a solicitor.
Why choose the SQE Law Essentials course?
- Be ready to progress your legal training and go on to study the SQE1.
- Develop the skills required to answer SQE1 style legal knowledge questions.
- Spread out your study with our structured modular study pattern, so you can focus on key areas each semester, instead of all at the end of the course.
- Learn using our successful and unique Prepare, Engage, Consolidate (PEC) learning model.
- Receive focused tutor support, from qualified lawyers, with weekly tutor-led sessions in every module
- Enjoy flexible study – choose to study full-time online or part-time online.
- Receive access to our Careers and Pro Bono team, who make up our award-winning Employability Service. Your bespoke Employability Law Essentials Programme will help you understand and develop the key competencies required for being a solicitor
- We also work with over 90 of the top 100 law firms.
Course start dates
We have intakes throughout the year, which you can see here.
- 2021/2022 £3,500
- 2022/2023 £3,600
- Distance Learning