- September, January and April* (online only)
- Minimum 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent) in any subject from a recognised UK institution.
- Please see website
- Honours degree in Law (2:2 or equivalent) other appropriate qualifications will be considered
- Please visit our website
- Please visit the website to view full entry requirements -
- LLB ,BA
- PG Diploma ,LLB ,LLM ,CertCE Law ,PG Cert
- LLB ,LLM ,BA ,MSc
- GDL ,LPC ,LLM ,BPTC
- GDL ,LPC
Where could you work?
Regional hubs for law across the UK.
Start your training contract search
Many vacation scheme applications close on 31 January. Some close before then. Make sure you know exactly what the application process involves before it’s too late.
Stay ahead in the law careers game: sign up and we’ll deliver jobs directly to your inbox.
How's your commercial awareness looking?
If you’ve been slacking on keeping up with business and law goings-on, now is the time to catch up!
Law assessment centres
Vacation scheme deadlines are over—next stop, assessment centres. Time to prepare!
Interviews: asking questions
An interview works both ways—you’ll answer questions, but prepare to ask them too!
Areas of law spotlight: what’s it like to work in family law?