- September, January and April* (online only)
- Minimum 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent) in any subject from a recognised UK institution.
- Please view our website for the latest information about fees.
- £2,925* (February 2021) £3,100* (September 2021) *Domestic students only
- February and September
- Minimum second class honours undergraduate degree
- GDL ,LPC ,BPTC ,PGDL/CPE
- LLM ,MA
- PG Diploma ,GDL ,LPC
- PG Diploma ,GDL ,LPC ,LLM ,BPTC ,PG Cert
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- PG Diploma ,GDL ,LPC ,BPC
- LPC ,LLM ,BPTC ,BTC
- London, Holborn
Improve your commercial awareness:
Get access to our Case Study Builder and Exclusive Videos now for just £4.99
Got yourself a law interview?
If you’ve got those nervous, excited interview butterflies, we can help. Here’s all that you need to know about interviews for law opportunities.
Let us keep in touch - we’ll send you an array of exciting law opportunities!
Get to grips with pro bono
Seasoned lawyers know that the earlier you get into pro bono, the better - time to start giving back…
Choosing a university
As with any subject, some universities are better for law than others…
You should be grafting your commercial awareness as well as your degree.
Environmental law is growing increasingly important - get the lowdown.