Commercial law in a fast-moving globalised economy presents both challenges and opportunities. Expert lawyers are needed to meet the challenges as well as to make the most of the opportunities, particularly when giving advice that can have considerable financial consequences.
Our LLM in International Commercial Law will help you achieve the necessary high level of expertise to succeed in the commercial world.
· taught by established experts
· a varied programme that is respected by top commercial law firms all
over the world
· study topics in depth and conduct research in areas of commercial law
of particular interest to you
· taught from an international perspective with emphasis on international
conventions and agreements and their practical application
· flexibility and choice from a range of modules
· innovative and unique modules, from the traditional to those that are
at the cutting edge of recent developments
· low staff-student ratio
· an extremely friendly and approachable teaching team
· a diverse student body which provides a unique and rich learning
· a low cost of living compared to other university cities (survey carried out by the Royal Bank of Scotland). For 2011-12 the average student living expenses for the year including the cost of accommodation, food, books and other items is expected to be about £8,0400
· high quality and affordable university postgraduate accommodation, with internet and ensuite facilities, within walking distance of the Law School
For info on funding, please visit the website.
Visit the website for more information about international students at Cardiff.
Visit the website for more information about employability at Cardiff.