At BPP University Law School we specialise in legal careers, not just qualifications. So as well as teaching you the theory we give you the practical experience you need to help you secure your future training contract. So if you’re thinking about studying the LPC you’ll need to think about studying at BPP University Law School.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, known as the Legal Practice Course gives you the essential training you need to become a qualified solicitor. It’s your bridge between the academic world and professional life in a law firm, giving you the legal knowledge and skills to thrive in today’s market. The Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice is awarded by BPP University and is accredited by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority.
Why Choose BPP University Law School?
- Exclusive training provider to over 60 leading firms
- Study on a mode which suits you. Fast-track, full-time or part time
- Select from a range of modules designed to support you whatever type of lawyer you want to be
- Our career guarantee means if you don’t secure a training contract within six months of completing your LPC, we’ll let you study another qualification to further enhance your skills and employability for free**
- Choose from free extra modules like High Street Extra, Law Firm as a Business and Preparing for Practice to enhance your employability
- Our LPC allows you to upgrade to either an MA or LLM at no extra cost. Giving you a distinct advantage in a highly competitive market
We hold a number of events across the year including Open Evenings and webinars. These events will allow you to find out more about the LPC programme, take a tour of our centres and speak to both students and staff. You can find out more about upcoming events by visiting the BPP events page on our website.
Fees vary for the LPC programme depending on which location you choose to study at.
Part-time study may not run at all locations
There are a number of funding options for the LPC including a wide range of scholarships available.
We welcome students from all over the world. For our LPC programme you will need:
- a qualifying law degree at grade 2.2 or above
- qualifying non-law degree at grade 2.2 above and a GDL, CPE, or similar qualification such as CILEx
- If you wish to study our Fast-Track LPC you will usually be required to hold a 2.1 at degree level.
If English is not your first language you will need to hold IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent.
Please note we do not accept students with third class degrees onto the LPC.
For more information please contact International Admissions on 03331 226 834 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
At BPP University Law School we are focused on your career. That’s why over over 60 leading firms send their trainees exclusively to us, 97% of our 2014 LPC graduates have gone on to work or further study* and you have access to our specialist Careers Service from the day you accept your place.
We are so confident in the opportunities, teaching and experience you will get at BPP University Law School that we are prepared to guarantee your legal career - if you don’t secure a training contract or pupillage within six months of completing your LPC, we’ll let you study another qualification to further enhance your skills and employability for free.**
* BPP University Postgraduate Survey 2015
** Terms and conditions apply