- 23rd October 2012 11:21 am - Helen Brazier Is the GDL useful as a qualification in it's own right?
- 11th October 2012 09:49 am - Isabelle.carslake How age matters when applying for a training contract?
- 11th January 2012 04:35 pm - Didier PICON Conversion course for a French Master 2 (equivalent LLM) or another…
Register to get one of out ten weekly law careers newsletters or visit AllAboutCareers.com for more careers advice.
Over 28,000 informed members!
- Legal Sector Graduates Still Highest Paid20th May 2013
- University of Law Wins Third Big Award within Six Months15th May 2013
- Training Contract Deadlines Hub Open!02nd May 2013
- Pupillage Gateway Application Deadline Extended29th April 2013
- Teenager Wins Challenge on Detention of 17-Year-Olds Policy25th April 2013