With over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be one of the UK’s leading law schools. Trusted by some of the most influential law firms. Driving innovation in legal training. Our courses focus on your employability. Developing your skills as a lawyer. Giving you the edge to secure a training contract or pupillage. So you’re ready to embrace the demands of practice from day one.
Our Manchester Centre
As a BPP University Law School student in Manchester, you will be well placed to benefit from all it has to offer, in terms of excellent study opportunities and a fulfilling student lifestyle.
You will find BPP University’s study centre, located in the historic St. James’s building on Oxford Street, only a two-minute walk from Oxford Road train station and five minutes from the main shopping areas.
Students at BPP Manchester will benefit from:
- 108 seat lecture theatre
- 24 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- University library with quiet and silent study zones
- Multi-functional collaboration area with integrated technology
- Pro-Bono centre
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access
- Student Lounge with TV area and pool tables
- Mock courtrooms for realistic role-play for law students
- Dedicated student advice and careers service
- Disabled access
- Multi-faith room
BPP University Law School Manchester runs the following Programmes:
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Law Conversion Course (PGDL)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)
- Barrister Training Course (BTC)
Get all the guidance you need to start your legal career journey at our Getting Ahead events and Virtual Open Evenings. Speak to lawyers and tutors, get practical employability advice and experience a taster session. Register your place here.