With over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be one of the UK’s leading law schools. Trusted by some of the most influential law firms. Driving innovation in legal training. Our courses focus on your employability. Developing your skills as a lawyer. Giving you the edge to secure a training contract or pupillage. So you’re ready to embrace the demands of practice from day one.
Our Leeds Centre
BPP's study centre, Leeds Whitehall Quay, is located in the heart of this vibrant city, just a five minute walk from the train station and main shopping areas and its buzzing social scene. Our state-of-the-art building features mock courtrooms, high level technological facilities and comfortable common rooms – everything you need to succeed in your studies.
Our Leeds learning centre provides you with the resources you will need in a professional working environment. You will benefit from friendly and expert tutors and a team of dedicated support staff.
Students at BPP University Law School Leeds will benefit from:
- 100+ seated conference/lecture suite
- 13 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- University Library with a range of quite study zones
- Mock courtrooms for realistic role-play for law students
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access
- Student lounge
- Disabled access
- Multi-faith room
- Careers and pro bono suite
- Within 2 minutes’ walk of various cafes, bars, and restaurants
BPP University Law School Leeds runs the following Programmes:
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Law Conversion Course (PGDL)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)
- Barrister Training Course (BTC)
Get all the guidance you need to start your legal career journey at our Getting Ahead events and Virtual Open Evenings. Speak to lawyers and tutors, get practical employability advice and experience a taster session. Register your place here.