With over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be one of the UK’s leading law schools. Trusted by some of the most influential law firms. Driving innovation in legal training. Our courses focus on your employability. Developing your skills as a lawyer. Giving you the edge to secure a training contract or pupillage. So you’re ready to embrace the demands of practice from day one.
Our Cambridge Centre
BPP University Cambridge Law School is located in the heart of the city, just a two-minute walk from the central bus station, five minute bus ride from the train station or can be accessed by four park and ride routes.
Our Cambridge centre provides a professional and business-like environment, similar to what you will encounter in your career. You will benefit from small class sizes, friendly and expert tutors and a team of dedicated support staff.
Students at BPP University Law School Cambridge will benefit from:
- Six classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- University Library with 32 seats and quiet study zones
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access
- Student lounge
- Study/ Prayer room
- 21 computers
- Computer-based assessment lab
- Cycle racks nearby
- Disabled access
- Lift access to classrooms
- Several independent cafes, sandwich shops and restaurants nearby including Eat, Pret, Boots, Marks and Spencer, Pizza Express, Nandos and Ask.
BPP University Law School Cambridge runs the following Programmes:
Get all the guidance you need to start your legal career journey at our Getting Ahead events and Virtual Open Evenings. Speak to lawyers and tutors, get practical employability advice and experience a taster session. Register your place here.