With over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be one of the UK’s leading law schools. Trusted by some of the most influential law firms. Driving innovation in legal training. Our courses focus on your employability. Developing your skills as a lawyer. Giving you the edge to secure a training contract or pupillage. So you’re ready to embrace the demands of practice from day one.
Our Bristol Centre
BPP University Law School Bristol is situated in Queen Square, an impressive Georgian square within the heart of Bristol city centre. Queen Square is a large open green space with an historic statue and a backdrop of magnificent Georgian town houses. The picturesque waterfront is within easy walking distance, as is the railway station and the city centre.
Our Bristol centre provides a professional and business-like environment, similar to what you will encounter in your career. Our specialist careers and pro-bono services are tailored to meet your needs and our student advisors can help you on a wide range of issues.
Students at BPP University Law School Bristol will benefit from:
- 10 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- University library with a range of quiet study zones
- 23 onsite computers
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access
- Computer based assessment lab
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Snack vending machines
- Disabled access
- Secure cycle racks
- Several cafés, sandwich shops and restaurants within walking distance, with several offering discounts to BPP University students
BPP University Law School Bristol runs the following Programmes:
- Law Conversion Course (PGDL)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)
- Barrister Training Course (BTC)
Get all the guidance you need to start your legal career journey at our Getting Ahead events and Virtual Open Evenings. Speak to lawyers and tutors, get practical employability advice and experience a taster session. Register your place here.