With over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be one of the UK’s leading law schools. Trusted by some of the most influential law firms. Driving innovation in legal training. Our courses focus on your employability. Developing your skills as a lawyer. Giving you the edge to secure a training contract or pupillage. So you’re ready to embrace the demands of practice from day one.
Our Birmingham Centre
As a student of BPP University Law School in Birmingham, you will be based in Birmingham’s bustling commercial centre - the Colmore business and legal district - close to several mainline train stations as well as a host of other transport links.
Students at BPP University Law School Birmingham will benefit from:
- 15 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- BPP University library with a range of quiet study zones
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Dedicated student advice and Careers Service on-site
- 84 on-site computers
- Computer-based assessment lab
- A multi-functional collaboration area with integrated technology
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Disabled access
- Multi-faith room
- Café and snack vending machines
BPP University Law School Birmingham runs the following Programmes:
- Law Conversion Course (PGDL)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)
- Barrister Training Course (BTC)
Get all the guidance you need to start your legal career journey at our Getting Ahead events and Virtual Open Evenings. Speak to lawyers and tutors, get practical employability advice and experience a taster session. Register your place here.