With over 25 years’ experience in delivering professional legal qualifications, we have proudly earned
our place as one of the largest law schools in the UK. Whatever your level of study or whatever your career aspirations, we will develop you into a commercially-focused and highly employable solicitor, barrister or legal professional.
Our London Waterloo Centre
BPP's study centre, London Waterloo, is situated in the vibrant hub of the city: a bustling and cosmopolitan area of London known for its proximity to the cultural quarter of the South Bank. It also boasts fantastic national and international transport links – and is less than five minutes’ walk from Waterloo station.
Our London Waterloo learning centre provides you with the resources you will need in a professional working environment. Our aim is to put you at ease in these surroundings and prepare you for the workplace.
Students at BPP University Law School London Waterloo will benefit from:
- 27 spacious classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- Lecture theatre
- Computer lab and 203 computers available
- Library with quiet and silent areas and 320 seat study spaces
- Onsite law library
- Pro-bono centre
- Student common room with TV area and pool tables
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access
- On-site café and Snack vending machines
- Several cafés, sandwich shops and restaurants are within walking distance, including Pret, Starbucks, McDonalds, Burger King, M&S, Cafe Nero and Sainsbury’s.
BPP Law School Leeds runs the following programmes:
Join us at our London open evenings and find out what it’s like to study at BPP University Law School.
With a mixture of presentations, informal discussions and interactive sessions, you can learn more about your programme of interest and discuss your career pathway with practicing legal professionals.