We're looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to represent Baker McKenzie as our Brand Ambassador! You will play a key role in promoting our brand and building successful relationships on campus.
You will gain invaluable experience for your CV, as well as developing key skills and expanding your professional network. As a Brand Ambassador you will also receive £10 per hour, full training and support, and invites to Baker McKenzie events.
The programme will run from September - December 2019, and your 24 working hours will be split across this time frame. You will need to be on campus during the autumn term.
What Universities are we hiring from?
- University of Bristol
- University of Birmingham
- University of Exeter
- University of Leeds
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of Warwick
- University of York
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive students, who are interested in a career in commercial law or marketing, with the following skill set;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Innovative, with a creative mind-set
- Strong academics
Applications are open to students from all degree disciplines, going into either your second year or above.
What will the role involve?
You will be responsible for promoting the Baker McKenzie brand and awareness on your campus, through a number of the following activities;
- Promotion of our events and graduate opportunities through social media and other mediums (societies, emails and lecture shout-outs etc.)
- Promotional giveaways and social media marketing campaigns
- Supporting campus event logistics
- Acting as a point of contact for students interested in applying to Baker McKenzie and providing regular updates to the Graduate Recruitment Team
How to apply?
- Please submit your application, including your CV, Cover Letter and Creative Video
- Please note, you must be on campus for the autumn term 2019, and be available to attend our Training day on Friday 23rd August, in our London office.
- Application Deadline: 30th June 2019
If this sounds like the right role for you, we look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, please email us at; London.GraduateRecruit@bakermckenzie.com