This two-week programme is aimed at underrepresented student groups, who are dedicated to a career in Law. During the scheme, you will have an opportunity to gain work experience at a top City Law firm, develop your personal and professional skillset and build your network along the way. You will also hear from the in house legal team at Peloton, one of the firm's clients, who will share insights about what clients look for and expect from their lawyers.
Students who are accepted to the Diversity Access Scheme will be invited to apply for an additional work experience with the in-house legal team at Peloton.
Underrepresented students groups accessing the legal profession include, but are not limited to:
• Students from a minority ethnic community
• LGBTQ students
• Students with a disability
• State educated students
• First generation to attend university
• Requirement for financial assistance, not available to you through any private means, in order to be able to continue your education
The Diversity Access Scheme will take place between the 20 June 2022 – 1 July 2022. The additional Peloton in-house work experience will take place from 4 July 2022 - 15 July 2022 for those accepted.
Please note that these dates are subject to change.
- Be on track to achieve, or have already received, a 2:1 in any degree discipline
- Be dedicated to a career in law
- Be from a background that is underrepresented in the legal profession as listed above
- Application form
- Online strengths assessment
- Phone interview
- Virtual Assessment Centre