AllAboutLaw is looking to hire several Virtual Events Assistants to support the Project Manager in delivering a number of virtual events. This is an ad-hoc position, with around 1-5 hours of work per week required. Working hours will largely be between 4pm-7pm but may differ on occasion.
Since the outbreak of Covid-19, AllAboutLaw has hosted close to 500 virtual events, focussing mainly on assisting commercial law firms with their open days, sector or office showcases, Q&A panels, and application skills sessions.
In particular, the Virtual Events Assistant will be:
Before an event:
- Using Google Documents, Forms, and Sheets alongside Microsoft Office to ensure event attendees receive the correct information ahead of the event
- Occasionally using our events platform, Pathable (training will be provided)
During an event:
- Briefly introducing the session on camera (full script will be provided)
- Hosting Zoom Meetings and Webinars
- Sharing and operating slideshows and presentations
- Operating Zoom waiting rooms
- Monitoring written questions submitted by event attendees and, if necessary, choosing the best questions to ask to a panel
The Virtual Events Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience operating Zoom as a Host of a Meeting or Webinar
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- A good level of competence with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- The ability converse with key stakeholders with confidence
- The ability to follow instructions closely and to the letter
To apply, send a one-page CV and one-page cover letter to Billy Sexton (email@example.com).