Kennedys is seeking a File Management Administrator to join the Administration Resolutions Kennedys (ARK) team in our Sheffield office. We are holding interviews on 28th and 29th October.
The successful File Management Administrator will contribute to the effectiveness of the team by providing a comprehensive and efficient support to internal and external clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and team are achieved.
· Previous experience in professional services or partnership environment
· Good level of IT literacy
· Typing skills
· Good level of numeracy
· Interpersonal skills
· Willingness, reliability, with particular attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to communicate at all levels with strong organisational skills
· Committed, enthusiastic and innovative
· Flexible and resilient with good problem-solving skills
· Calm, proactive and positive approach
· Produce a consistently high quality and quantity of work
· Ability to work as part of a team and alone as necessary