Bristows Diversity Open Evening
Bristows, a leading City law firm in London, are is hosting a Diversity open evening for penultimate and final year undergraduate students interested in pursuing a career in law on 26 th November 2019.
About the Open Evening
The evening will focus on IP and Bristows’ two key sectors of life sciences and technology.
- 4:15pm: Arrival and registration
- 4:30pm-6:00pm: “What is IP?” presentation & an overview of opportunities for students looking to start their career with Bristows
- 6:00pm-7:00pm: Networking over drinks and canapés with trainees, associates, and partners at Bristows
To apply for a place at this Open Evening, click Apply Now below or complete this form.
All students are welcome to apply, but special consideration will be given to students who are:
- Studying at non-Russell Group universities;
- Studying STEM subjects;
- First in their family to attend university and/or previously eligible to receive free school meals
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed to attendees.
For more information, please email Billy Sexton (email@example.com) or call on 0203 651 4919.
Bristows has one of the most highly-regarded life sciences practices in the world. We have a true cross-disciplinary team of over 80 lawyers in this space encompassing our renowned IP practice, regulatory, competition, transactional, dispute resolution, IT and data protection teams. Our life sciences specialists work with leading clients across the private, public and academic sectors.
Bristows also has a rich history in technology, dating back to when we drafted the patent agreement for the first electrical telegraph. We have been at the forefront of developments ever since and are proud to represent the biggest names in the industry across a wide range of advisory, transactional and litigious matters.