DWF Brand Ambassadors will be responsible for delivering our marketing and attraction campaigns and raising awareness of our graduate opportunities. You’ll support the Graduate Recruitment Team with various promotional activities and leading on your own innovative strategies.
You will be provided with all the training and materials you need but will also be expected to use your initiative and provide insights about ‘what works’ at your university. The role will be highly flexible so you can fit it around your current work schedule and routine.
Even better, you’ll get paid! We’re offering £500 per academic year. You’ll also have an opportunity to build a network of contacts across DWF, including partners, lawyers, trainees and members of the graduate recruitment team.
- Distribution of DWF materials across your university campus.
- Develop a strategy for approaching university activity on campus.
- Work with relevant faculties, colleges and student societies to organise events to increase DWF’s profile on campus.
- Generate interest in and publicise DWF’s events to relevant university students via email, social media, lecture shouts and other mediums.
- Monitor DWF’s profile on campus and provide feedback for our Graduate Recruitment Team on how we are perceived on your campus.
- Work closely with the universities careers services to ensure all branding activity remains within terms and conditions set out by the university.
- Support our Graduate Recruitment Team at law fairs and presentations on campus.
- Produce a comprehensive report at the end of the Spring term which reviews the current campus recruitment cycle and provides recommendations for the next cycle.
- Assist in the recruitment of future DWF Brand Ambassadors.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may need to perform different tasks throughout the recruitment cycle. This opportunity will last until August 2018.
What we are looking for
- Commercially minded students who are interested in a career in law.
- Responsible and personable individuals who will enhance DWF’s brand.
Highly networked individuals (societies, sport teams, student unions etc.).
Individuals with strong communication skills, good organisational and time management skills and a creative and innovative approach.
The ideal candidate will be a second year law undergraduate (commencing their second year in Autumn 2017), who has a consistently strong academic background and an interest in business law.
We are currently accepting applications from students who are studying at the following universities:
- City University London
- University of Birmingham
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Glasgow
- University of Leeds
- University of Liverpool
- University of Manchester
- University of Sheffield
The deadline to apply to be a DWF Brand Ambassador is Friday 13th July 2018.