The increasing interaction between different European countries and their different legal systems has led to increasing demand for lawyers who can interact with other legal systems than their own.
The LLM (European Legal Studies) offers students an opportunity to develop their own perspective on the implications of ‘legal Europe’, participate in related discussion and debate, and develop their legal skills.
· valuable training for a career in European, international or Government legal practice, or in legal research
· taught by leading researchers in the field
· a friendly and welcoming student environment
· closely linked to the Centre for European Law and Governance
· a largely international student cohort
· flexibility and choice from a range of interdisciplinary modules
· study contextual issues such as the Council of Europe, and important comparative legal topics
For more on funding, please see here.
Visit the website for more information about international students at Cardiff.
Visit the website for more information about employability at Cardiff.