With over 25 years’ experience in delivering professional legal qualifications, we have proudly earned our place as one of the largest law schools in the UK. Whatever your level of study or whatever your career aspirations, we will develop you into a commercially-focused and highly employable solicitor, barrister or legal professional.
If your goal is to become a barrister, BPP University Law School’s Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) provides the best possible preparation. With true-to-life mock trials and assessments, plus the widest range of options of any provider, we’re dedicated to putting you into practice.
Why Choose BPP University Law School?
· Our Career Guarantee means if you do not secure a pupillage within six months of completing your BPTC, we will let you study another qualification (including the LPC) to further enhance your skills and employability free of charge (T&Cs apply)
· Top-up your BPP University Law School BPTC to an LLM at no extra cost
· True-to-life assessments in advocacy and conference, taught in groups of four, using professional actors
· Create your own competitive niche with the widest selection of elective modules - more than any other provider
· Learn from experienced practitioners who can help develop your legal career
· Benefit from the option of typing the ‘written skills’ exams on your own computer, with software provided free of charge
· Receive access to specialist careers advice from the moment you accept your place, and up to 12 months after you complete your studies with us.
Join us at our open evenings and find out what it’s like to study at BPP University Law School.
With a mixture of presentations, informal discussions and interactive sessions, you can learn more about your programme of interest and discuss your career pathway with practicing legal professionals. Register your place.
Fees vary for the BPTC programme depending on which location you choose to study at. Part-time study may not run at all locations.
You can also choose to study our LLM Legal Practice (Barristers), which incorporates the BPTC, giving you the essential training you need to become a qualified barrister. The LLM Legal Practice qualifies for a postgraduate loan of up to £10,280 from the Student Loans Company. Find out more.
We welcome students from all over the world. To learn more about entry requirements, including English language requirements, please visit our website.
Our Career Guarantee means if you do not secure a pupillage within six months of completing your BPTC, we will let you study another qualification (including the LPC) to further enhance your skills and employability free of charge (T&Cs apply). Find out more.