With over 25 years’ experience in delivering professional legal qualifications, we have proudly earned our place as one of the largest law schools in the UK. Whatever your level of study or whatever your career aspirations, we will develop you into a commercially-focused and highly employable solicitor, barrister or legal professional.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, known as the Legal Practice Course (LPC) gives you the essential training you need to become a qualified solicitor.
We will equip you with more than just legal knowledge – we focus on the all-round legal skills and commercial awareness employers are seeking. By choosing to study your LPC with BPP University Law School, you’ll have the best possible start to your legal career.
Why Choose BPP University Law School?
· Our Career Guarantee means if you do not secure a training contract within six months of completing your LPC, we will let you study another qualification to further enhance your skills and employability for free (T&Cs apply)
· Top up your BPP University Law School LPC to an LLM at no extra cost
· Learn from qualified solicitors who can help develop your legal career. Many of our tutors still practice and have links to law firms and in-house teams at every level
· Add value and focus to your LPC by attending free additional workshops run by our tutors in conjunction with leading law firms to ensure you are practice-ready, culminating in our highly successful Employability Week
· We work a wide range of firms through our Law School, Careers Service and pro bono team. If you have a specialist field of study, or a desire to learn from the best, we will connect you with the right people to succeed
· Get involved in practical legal work with our award-winning Pro Bono Centre
· Full access to BPP University’s Careers Service as soon as you accept your place on the LPC and for up to 12 months after you complete your studies
· Many leading law firms exclusively send their trainees to us
Join us at our open evenings and find out what it’s like to study at BPP University Law School.
With a mixture of presentations, informal discussions and interactive sessions, you can learn more about your programme of interest and discuss your career pathway with practicing legal professionals. Register your place.
Fees vary for the LPC programme depending on which location you choose to study at. Part-time study may not run at all locations.
You can also choose to study our LLM Legal Practice (Barristers), which incorporates the BPTC, giving you the essential training you need to become a qualified barrister. The LLM Legal Practice qualifies for a postgraduate loan of up to £10,280 from the Student Loans Company. Find out more.
We welcome students from all over the world. To learn more about entry requirements, including English language requirements, please visit our website.
Our Career Guarantee means if you do not secure a training contract within six months of completing your LPC, we will let you study another qualification to further enhance your skills and employability free of charge (T&Cs apply). Find out more.