Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions for website usage
- The term ‘[AllAboutCareers Ltd operating as AllAboutLaw]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [89 Worship, Street, EC2A 2BF]. Our company registration number is . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not reproduce any part of this site in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever, and such breach will be considered a breach of copyright. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Use of the forum must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- Forum post and other comments within the website must contain no unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting AllAboutLaw you may have action taken against your accounts.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your questions more than once or contribute off-topic material.
- No advertising
- No impersonation
- Deliberate misuse of the forum or contact us facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
- You have the option to opt-in and out of receiving e-mails from AllAboutCareers Ltd operating as AllAboutLaw.
- We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else in the forum (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have any helpful information to share that may be deemed confidential, please inform AllAboutCareers Ltd operating under the AllAboutLaw using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature on AllAboutLaw.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- The views expressed on AllAboutLaw are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of AllAboutCareers Ltd.
AllAboutCareers Ltd moderates all forum posts that are submitted. If you fail to abide by these rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when using AllAboutLaw, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has not been accepted. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account. This action may include a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all areas of AllAboutLaw.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to AllAboutLaw or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on AllAboutLaw, and AllAboutCareers Ltd considers such behavior to be serious and/or repeated, AllAboutCareers may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
AllAboutCareers Ltd reserves the right to delete any review, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.