AllAboutLaw.co.uk is a product of AllAboutCareers Ltd.
All About Careers Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All About Careers Ltd may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19.01.2018 and was last updated on 11.02.2018.
If you have any questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect…
We may collect the following information:
- Name and career aspirations;
- Contact information, including email address;
- Demographic information, such as postcode, gender, ethnicity, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Your use of the site, including which pages you visit most frequently, how long you remain on the site and your general site habits;
- Other information you choose to input in your profile or other parts of the site.
What we do with the information we gather…
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time-to-time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We will contact you by email.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests;
- We also use this information to allow our advertisers to target particular groups based on particular users’ general trends, i.e. this page, X, is the most popular page for sixth form students;
- We may sell aggregate information from time-to-time about our users, i.e not data specific to an individual user, but data about our user group as a whole.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites…
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your profile on any of the All About Careers Ltd group of websites will only be shared with other people that you have opted to share it with, i.e. your teachers or parents.
People aged under the age of 13 are not permitted to register with any of the All About Careers Ltd group of websites [AllAboutLaw.co.uk or MyCareerSpringboard.org or AllAboutCareers.com or AllAboutLLMs.com or AllAboutFinanceCareers.co.uk or AllAboutSchoolLeavers.co.uk] and should we become aware that any site users under 13 are using the site, we will remove their profile and the personal data that we have collected.
Any personal information you choose to share on the site is at your own risk. Minors aged 13–17 should seek advice and permission from their parents or guardians before sharing personal information.
Controlling your personal information…
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to AllAboutCareers Ltd, 25 Corsham Street, London, N1 6DR.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us, or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.